Wednesday 15 May 2013

Sesame Street Pillow

A while back I had made a bandana pillow for little Axel. I should have made two! I need to always think in twos but hey, I'm human and don't always realise or think.

So instead of another bandana, I decided to make a pillow of the sesame street fabric I had. Luckily Axel still prefers his and Ethan LOVES his!

What three year old wouldn't love this BRIGHT thing! hahaha

I did the exact same thing as before. 

Using the pillow cover as the lining, cut/sew, stuff and finish. 

I love how fast and easy pillows are to make!


I have also been doing a bit of what I call "admin sewing". Those things that need done but really aren't that fun to mention. Fixing PJ seams, hemming more jeans, making rice hot packs, altering dresses, but it all takes time. 

I continue towards my goal of learning all about dressmaking, which is very time consuming but also fun and exciting! Will post again soon!

Thanks for stopping by! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment